The latest of our products to launch is the HT2, a vibratory trough finishing machine that is optimised for small batch work and delicate components. It’s also simple to install and operate, and is highly efficient.
Key features and benefits of the HT2 vibratory trough machine:
- It’s mounted on caster wheels, making it easy to move around.
- Compact design to optimise floor space and portability and storage.
- Low noise level at approximately 65 dB.
- Dosing pump can output 10L an hour is easily accessible.
- Independent recirculation system and integrated water filtration to reduce set-up and maintenance costs.
- Maximum tank capacity is 30L, which is more than sufficient for most applications.
- Drive system with sealed bearings for maintenance free running.
- Single phase connectivity.
We are pleased to add this machine to our range, as it allows us to provide cost effective solutions for low volume producers. The machine can be moved around and connected up within seconds. Making this vibratory finishing machine quiet, was a critical aspect of design. It is great that we achieved this, making it suitable to be used in kitchens to factory floors.
We have designed the HT2 vibratory trough to suit various customer applications such as:
- Degreasing & Oil Removal
- Brightening & Polishing