ActOn team will exhibit for the second time at MACH Exhibition, the UK’S biggest event for inspiring, innovating and connecting manufacturers. The exhibition will take place between the 4th and 8th of April 2022 at NEC Birmingham, UK and you can find our team at stand 6-521, in the Surface Finishing and Component Cleaning area.
MACH 2022 is the first national gathering of the UK’s engineering and manufacturing community in 4 years! This event will bring together the latest innovations and developments from manufacturing technologies industries in one place. It’s an exhibition that gathers over 25,000 visitors and showcases the latest products, services and technological developments from the manufacturing and advanced engineering industries. If you would like to register as a visitor you can click here.
MACH is the perfect place for ActOn Finishing to showcase the vast range of high quality finishing machinery, consumables, waste water treatment solutions and finishing services.
Why you should visit stand 6-521 at MACH 2022
This year you can find the ActOn sales team at Stand 6-521 and if you wonder why you should stop by our stand, here are just a few reasons:
- We will showcase a wide range of surface finishing machines. From the vibratory finishing bowl, vibratory trough and drier to the most appreciated finishing machine by the OEM’s, the SPU-1 Series. We will also have on display the DLyte Dry Electropolishing technology and our DTB50 Disc Finishing system.
- In addition, will showcase a large range of finished components. This means you will be able to gain first-hand impression of the results you can achieve using our technology. From deburring, descaling, degreasing, cleaning and smoothing to polishing, burnishing, radiusing, super-finishing and much more.
- We have prepared some of our most comprehensive case studies. These will cover examples from industries such as aerospace, additive manufacturing, automotive, general engineering and medical. Find out how ActOn technology benefited the industry by reducing processing times and producing a repeatable and quality product. No need of fixturing, no part impingements, no part dimensional changes, just using the right finishing machine and consumables.
- You will find out how mass finishing can help you reduce processing times in comparison with manual finishing. Learn how to produce a consistent finish and avoid high part rejects rates.
- Our team is more than happy to discuss any of your finishing requirements or issues. They will be available to answer your specific questions in surface finishing and they will offer you guidance tailored for your finishing needs.
- If you are not interested in purchasing a machine, we can also offer a wide range of finishing services. From vibratory and centrifugal high energy finishing subcontract to shot blasting and peening, precision polishing and inspection. We offer complete surface finishing solutions. But more important all our finishing services are tailored to your needs.
- You can start your ActOn experience by requesting you free processing trial. Our sales team will guide you on how to apply for your free trial. Or you can complete the trial form before and bring it with you at MACH. We will be more than happy to assist you with your finishing enquiry at our stand.