ActOn team will exhibit for the first time at MACH 2018 Exhibition, UK’s event for engineering-based manufacturing technologies. The exhibition will take place between 9th and 13th of April, at NEC, Birmingham, UK.
MACH 2018 is a biennial event that brings together the latest innovations and developments from manufacturing technologies industries in one place. It’s an exhibition that gathers over 25,000 visitors and showcases the latest products, services and technological developments from the manufacturing and advanced engineering industries.
MACH is the perfect place for ActOn Finishing to showcase the vast range of high quality finishing machinery, consumables, waste water treatment solutions and finishing services.
Why you should visit stand H20-6 at MACH 2018
This year you can find the ActOn sales team at Stand H20-6 and if you wonder why you should stop by our stand, here are just a few reasons:
- We will showcase a wide range of finishing machines. From the vibratory bowl, vibratory trough and drier to the most appreciated finishing machine by the OEM’s, the TVB Series. Nonetheless we can offer you all the information you require about our High Energy technology, Disc Finishing machines and the Wheel Polishing Series. You can also check our finishing machinery range before the event here http://acton-finishing.co.uk/machinery/
- In addition, will showcase a large range of finished components. This means you will be able to gain first-hand impression of the results you can achieve using our technology. From deburring, descaling, degreasing, cleaning and smoothing to polishing, burnishing, radiusing, super-finishing and much more.
- We have prepared some of our most comprehensive case studies. These will cover examples from industries such as aerospace, additive manufacturing, automotive, general engineering and medical. Find out how ActOn technology benefited the industry by reducing processing times and producing a repeatable and quality product. No need of fixturing, no part impingements, no part dimensional changes, just using the right finishing machine and consumables.
- You will be able to find out how mass finishing can help you reduce processing times in comparison with manual finishing. Learn how to produce a consistent finish and avoid high part rejects rates.
- Our team is more than happy to discuss any of your finishing requirements or issues. They will be available to answer your specific questions in surface finishing and they will offer you guidance tailored for your finishing needs.
- If you are not interested in purchasing a machine, we can also offer a wide range of finishing services. From vibratory and centrifugal high energy finishing subcontract to shot blasting and peening, precision polishing and inspection. We offer complete surface finishing solutions. But more important all our finishing services are tailored to your needs.
- You can also start your ActOn experience by requesting you free processing trial. Our sales team will guide you on how to apply for your free trial. Or you can complete the trial form before and bring it with you at MACH. We will be more than happy to assist you with your finishing enquiry at our stand. You can download the form from here http://acton-finishing.co.uk/free-trial/
Interested yet? Just pop by Stand H20-6 between 9th and 13th of April and meet us!
You can register for MACH 2018 exhibition here https://bit.ly/2nOiqpp