Stand 58, Ricoh Arena
Up to 250 manufacturing and engineering companies will display their services from across various industries, including automotive, oil & gas, aerospace, retail, defence, medical at Made in the Midlands 2018 exhibition. This year our technical representatives will also be available at stand 58 to discuss any of your mass finishing requirements.
6 Reasons to visit stand 58 at Made in the Midlands 2018 Exhibition
- Learn about the latest Mass Finishing technology available and how it can be applied on your components
- Is your finishing process the most optimum and efficient? Use our free trial service to find out. You will have the opportunity to discuss with our team at Made in the Midlands exhibition about your finishing requirements and you can request your free processing trial.
- Find out about our Centrifugal High Energy machines, more than 15 to 20 times faster than traditional Vibratory Finishing machines
- Already have a machine? Our range of consumables, including ceramic media, plastic media, shot blasting & peening media, agro and pre-treated media, burnishing media, liquid compounds & abrasive powders & pastes, can offer you superior processing results. From deburring, cleaning, de-greasing, smooth finishing, to polishing and super-finishing, you will be able to achieve these applications using ActOn Finishing consumables.
- Learn more about the range of subcontract services we offer, Vibratory, High Energy, Shot Blasting and Peening, Precision Polishing and Inspection services.
- Last but not the least we have prepared a competition for everyone who will visit our stand at Made in the Midlands exhibition. You can win Half Day Spa Pack at Hallmark Hotel The Welcombe, in Stratford-upon-Avon. This will include a choice of one 30 minute treatment, three and half hours use of the leisure facilities and complimentary use of towels, robe and slippers. Plus, you will receive a 5% discount voucher when spending £100 or more on one single transaction at ActOn Finishing.
All you have to do is:
- visit stand 58 at Made in the Midlands exhibition
- take a picture with one of our technical representatives
- tweet a few words about your experience at our stand, include the picture and use #actonatmimexpo2018 and #massfinishing hashtags
If we have tempted you to visit the ActOn Finishing stand and Made in the Midlands Exhibition 2018, then register for your free ticked here.