We are proud to announce the immediate commercial availability of the TVB vibratory finishing machine – the latest addition to the company’s line of vibratory finishing systems.
Manual finishing processes can be labour intensive, including rework high part rejects rates and inconsistent results. OEMs and Subcontractors usually implement mass finishing techniques in their processes for the economic advantages and the consistent results achieved. Furthermore a minimal investment in finishing machines is an important criterion for all OEMs and Subcontractors . Having identified these issues, we have designed an affordable vibratory finishing machine which is as fast and efficient as our High-End vibratory finishing machines.
The TVB series is a compact, modern and versatile machine. It allows OEMs and subcontractors to minimise their investment whilst enjoying the extra benefits and features of a vibratory finishing machine.
TVB Series is a locally manufactured and affordable alternative for light to medium duty deburring, polishing, descaling, radiusing and burnishing applications.
TVB vibratory finishing machine key benefits and features
- 40% faster processing times than current models in the market.
- Optimized design to reduce material wastage and manufacturing time whilst maintaining our high quality.
- 45% reduction in power consumption.
- Undersized media separation (standard feature).
- Extended grid for efficient separation.
- Available in 3 Phase or 1 Phase.
- Manufactured in U.K.